Streerog & Prasuti Tanta Vigyan
Prasuti Tantra & Striroga is a significant branch of Ayurveda mainly dealing with child birth /Parturition (Prasuti Tantra /Obstetrics) and Gynecological (Striroga) disorders.
To be the premier department of Prasuti Tantra & Striroga (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in imparting knowledge of health of women of all ages and to conduct quality research on community needs.
To produce the graduates of Ayurveda through timely innovative and creative training program who can excel in patient care
- To promote Garbhini Paricharya (Antenatal care through Ayurveda) through quality teaching and clinical training
- Explore Ayurveda treatment modalities for various Gynecological disorders
- To validate pharmacotherapy of drugs & formulations related to Prasuti Tantra & Striroga
- To implement Standard Operative Procedures (SOP) for various therapeutic procedures related to Prasuti Tantra & Striroga
- Department Human resources, Infrastructure and Activities
- Department is well established with Ayurveda teaching hospital for infusing knowledge to students.
- Department is consistently involved in imparting knowledge through Classroom Teaching, Audio Visual learning, Group discussions, Quiz, class seminars, CMEs , Case-demonstrations etc