Kaumarbhritya Tantra ( Balrog)
Kaumarbhritya is one of the Most Important Branch of Ayurveda dealing with the care of the child from the Conception to till the Maturity It is one of the Eight Branches (Astang) of Ayurveda.
It focuses on all aspects of nursing and healthy upbringing of newborns, infants and children by holistic approach for better progeny and society.
- To promote the simple, herbal medicines for the healthy growth and development of children.
- To promote the preventive measures like suvarnaprashan for improvement of child immunity and prevent malnutrition.
- Building all rounded specialists of Ayurveda by integrating education, research and innovation in the field like kaumarbhritya.
- To establish holistic child health care for the society.
- To promote all aspects of nursing, healthy upbringing of new borns, infants,children.
Pluse Polio Immunization Program
PG JR 1 interaction with Guide And Departmental faculties
Rashtriya Poshan Pandharwada celebration
PG JR 1- Kaumarbhritya Balrog Department.
Introduction & Interaction with Guide and Faculties. On Dated 1st June 2021,in presence of Prof.Dr.Ingole madam HOD,Dr Kanzode madam,Dr.Karambhe sir.