Department of Rachana Sharir stands as one of the important pillar of basic principles of Ayurved. It deals with the study of Structure of the Human Body and topics like embryology, histology, Anthropometry, Genetics, marma sharir etc as per Ayurved and Modern science.
- Team of skilled and dedicated staff.
- Spacious and fully equipped dissection hall for cadaver dissection, specimen preparation and surface anatomy.
- Ample supply of cadavers for UG and PG students.
- Availability of cadaver cutting machine for preparing sectional Anatomy specimens.
- Well maintained Museum containing abundant specimens, Models, Charts for study reference.
- Spacious tutorial Room for practical classes with provision of OHP and LCD facility.
- Separate post graduate department for PG activities, seminars etc.